A CHNA Facilitated Discussion
2022 will be a big year for Community Health Needs Assessments (CHNAs). With the requirement that they be conducted every three years, this is the year for many hospitals to undergo a systematic collection, analysis, and dissemination of information about the health of their community.
Consider this session to be a support group for those completing CHNAs this year or even next year. Come hear from a panel of experts who've been there and struggled, and come out the other side successful.
Lee Ann Lambdin, SVP Healthcare Strategy at Stratasan, hosts this session, alongside a team of seasoned healthcare professionals. Join this facilitated discussion to listen and learn from others.
Get answers to questions such as:
- What are best practices for collaborating with community stakeholders?
- Is it possible to conduct a virtual CHNA?
- What strategies are available to create a CHNA Implementation Plan that will be reasonable to execute?
Fill out the form on this page to download the recording of this facilitated discussion.
Host: Lee Ann Lambdin, FACHE - SVP, Healthcare Strategy, Stratasan
Lee Ann Lambdin is responsible for the execution of high-touch, strategic engagements contracted by Stratasan customers. She specializes in CHNAs and has conducted more than a dozen for various hospitals across the nation. She has served as a strategic planner for a number of healthcare institutions, which uniquely equips her to support Stratasan clients with consulting services and contracted projects.
- Amanda Ables, Community Benefits Manager, Ascension Tennessee
- Stephanie Bailey, MD, Former Dean for the College of Health at TSU in Nashville, Former Chief for Public Health Practice at the CDC, and former Director of Health for the City of Nashville/Davidson County
- Carol Quest, Health Officer and Director Public Health City of Watertown, WI
- More to come!