Everything You Need for Transformational Community Health Improvement
A Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) is a systematic collection, analysis, and dissemination of information about the health of your community. It provides a foundation for improving and promoting the health of every community member.
In this toolkit, you‘ll access the following:
- Specific steps to facilitate a collaborative CHNA that can address health issues, engage your community, and prioritize top community health needs
- Tips for how to conduct a virtual CHNA
- Suggestions for how to collaborate with community stakeholders to prioritize health needs and brainstorm solutions
- Strategies for how to more successfully execute a CHNA Implementation Plan
- An educational webinar on preparing for 2022's CHNAs
This toolkit will help your hospital derive better results from your CHNA and realize a greater impact as you collaborate with local leaders to improve community health.
Fill out the form on this page to gain access to the toolkit.